Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rants and Rambles: Twilight


Well hello to you (thank you Miranda)

You may have noticed that this is rants and rambles. Well, to minimise rants, and to maximise other cool stuff, I have categorized Rants and Rambles into one area. I have limited myself.
I will be doing a most balanced rant, which in no will be biased or anything of the sort. Yeah right.If you enjoy Twilight, venture no further.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  IF ANY GUY THINKS THAT HE COULD QUITE EASILY DRINK ANYONE DRY, AND FINDS YOU ESPECIALLY APPEALING, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. To quote Taylor Swift, "And I'll look back and regret how I ignored when they said run as fast as you can" Maybe he was a vampire? (Taylor Swift has sense. She broke up with that guy).
Who finds Edward creepy?


I mean, seriously, he WATCHES her sleep! And she is OKAY with this? And that is normal HOW?
And please, he needs a punch to the face from Emmett (did I spell that right?). "I could kill you...I love you...stay away..come here." And, in 56 characters, with spaces, I have summed up the plot line of the four books. That is 14 characters per book. Sorry for the spoilers. Well, I'm not really sorry. HAHAHAHA.

Still not finished with Bella. She needs a punch to the face as well. From Emmett again (tha is how I'm spelling that whether you like it or not.)(My spellcheck/cursor isn't working right). She lets him plan her lifeout for her. (You know, the whole college application thing? That's illegal). And wait-she's okay with boyfriends-sister CHECKING HER FUTURE for him. Weird.And please, helpless female alert! What happened to feminism? (Actually, it's probably because he holds doors open for her. If any guy does that, you are not a feminist. Because Women wanted equal rights.)

Aah, Alice. I love Alice to the bottom of my very soul. She is funny, can tell the future, is feminist and loves shopping. 
(Brief interlude whilst I look at bags)

As much as I love a good rant, there are people who do them SO MUCH better than me. Check out The Twilight Rant, written by a bunch of sensible teenage girls HERE.
And a last word: Girls, Edward doesn't exist.

The Book Fridge :-)
Love it? Hate it? Let us know by email HERE, Google+ HERE and by commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment